Friday, October 26, 2012

August 31, 2014
I can't develop complete plant-photo-biographies from the photos I have. I will add plants to this blog. I hope I can fill them out photo-biographies over the years.

I am going ahead with plant-photo-descriptions made from the photos I have with with, as above, the hope that photo-biographies will evolve.

I am adding Balsamorhiza sagittata today. That will be the 17th of the 20 pages I am allowed on one blog.
*

The plant list I am working from is the plant list, in development, from Drumheller Springs Park, Spokane, Washington, USA.

slatsz
*

February 18, 2013
There are 13 photo-biographies now. I still need any help you can give. z

October 26, 2012

I have three 'pages' of plant photo-biographies on this blog at this time, see pages on the right.

The plants are in the order in which I found them blossoming this year, 2012.

I wrote the pages in order.

Lomatium gormanii needs to be totally refashioned, it is a first effort.

Ranunculus glaberrimus and Draba verna continue to evolve a format.
*

If you see factual errors, please tell me about them by email,

Both of these email addresses are for the same mailbox:

spokanewildflowers.slatsz@yahoo.com

oarsman500@yahoo.com

Thank you for your efforts.

Later, slatsz
*

1 comment: